If we are interested to bring the country kitchen, then there are some things that need our attention.
- Materials – material that is often used to bring the country style is solid wood that will be used in a variety of things including furniture. There are many kinds of woods we can apply for country style includes oak, maple, up to cherry. Besides wood, we also will get other material that is often used is wicker.
- Decoration – well, to bring country kitchenstyle we will require a variety of decorative items with old-fashioned or antique designs. Items with historical value will make the kitchen look more charming. When selecting a particular item, be sure to get the item with high value functionality. Use creativity that we have to change a variety of old items into items that have much more useful functions.
- Color – we could decide to use some color combinations in accordance with the view that we want or referring to one of the country style we choose. We can choose to apply a lighter color on the floors and walls, and apply a contrasting color to other items such as window treatments or color on the kitchen cabinets.
- The pattern – a pattern that would normally we found in country kitchen will usually be heavily influenced by the style that we have adopted. If we choose to implement American country style, then we will find the pattern of livestock or pattern of the American flag. However, if we want a simple pattern, then we can choose to apply a striped plaid napkins or placemats.
- Lighting – be sure to include more natural light into the kitchen to maximize the overall look of the kitchen. We can apply a large window to get more natural light.
So, how best can we do to maximize the country kitchen in the modern era like this? Well, because the modern style is a style that prioritizes simplicity in design, then we should not be afraid to combine both in one place. We may find the clash between old items with modern items, but try to get the best solution of all it will be fun. To note, country-style is a style that is very forward the friendly and warm feeling that will take us on a nostalgic past that is fun, especially with the use of various items of antique or old-fashioned design.