Bedroom dresser is one of the bedroom furniture items that will make us get a room more organized, neat, and fun. With dresser arranged in such a way, will most likely for us to find what we want in an easy way. There are many different types of items that can be put in their dresser ranging from underwear, socks, to the various other trinkets.
Here are some tips that we can apply to create bedroom dresser into items that have a functional and aesthetic value high.
- Set boundaries – we can use a small bowl to put a collection of earrings or rings that we have. We can also choose to get a top dresser tray with the larger size for storing various collections of perfume until night cream.
- Trim collection of necklaces and bracelets that we have with the use of sculptural figures and free ourselves from finding necklaces and bracelets in tangles condition, accumulate unclear, and others. We can also choose to use T pins that hold collection of necklaces and bracelets that we have. It will be one of the best ways to maximize bedroom dresser that certainly cannot be denied by anyone.
- Perform analysis and some adjustments – try to measure the interior of a dresser drawer we have and think about our needs when we are out to get dresser we want. Because it is used to store a variety of items and even clothing, linen, and others, then makes sure to add to the extendable plastic mesh insert dividers.
- Divided the drawers became four when we are not sure when determining how best to divide the small drawers. After that, sort the items that we save by color to make it easier to find what we want.
- Create a channel that can be used to store various forms of clothing, boxed pairs together so that we can easily find and retrieve it. To save the tie, we can choose to use a shallow drawer.
- To store a variety of items that have the potential for damaging the landscape of the bedroom dresser such as nail polish, sunglasses, lotions, and others, we can choose to put it in the bedroom dresserand inserted at the top of drawer to help ‘hide’ view that may not be unsightly.
- Prepare individual compartments for storing important items easy to ‘disappear’ like socks, camisole, and others. Don’t forget to save the bra and panties by using a flat rectangular box-shaped storage that will help give a neat appearance at all times.In addition to some of the above tips be sure also to know any of the items that we have to fold and which items that we can roll.
This we do to create more space on the dresser and make it fit more items. For items made of cotton, we can choose to fold, while for items that are not easily wrinkled, we can roll it.